Blue BirdType D All American Rear Engine
Blue Bird’s newly-refined All American T3 Rear Engine surpasses the industry standard for safety, reliability, serviceability, and standard features.
By engineering and constructing a purpose-built chassis that utilizes time-tested components for strength and durability, Blue Bird provides a sharp foundation for the All American school bus body.
The All American Rear Engine has been designed to allow easy access in all areas: for the passengers into the bus, the driver into the cockpit, and the technician into the rear engine compartment. The All American is a school bus from the ground up. This ensures quality, reliability, passenger ride comfort and of course, safety.
- 66 to 84 passengers
- Wheelbase Choices
- 189″, 217″, 245″, and 273″
- Engine Choices
- Cummins ISB-13 diesel engine, horsepower ratings up to 300 hp
- Cummins ISL-13 diesel engine, horsepower ratings up to 300 hp
- Transmission Choices
- Allison PTS 2500 and PTS 3000
- Passenger Seat Choices
- High back school bus bench seats
- Integrated 3PT lap/shoulder seats
- Integrated child restraint seats
- Integrated 3PT + child restraint seats
- Activity seats
- Popular Options
- Bendix air disc brakes
- Adjustable driver’s pedals
- Automatic tire chains
- Luggage compartments
- Tinted windows
- Heated and remote control exterior mirrors
- LED exterior light package
- Activity bus package
- Many more options available
Our primary area of responsibility for this product is the state of Oregon and the counties of Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Skamania, and Wahkiakum in the state of Washington. For more information on this or other products we offer and how they can be part of your transportation solution, please contact us at (800) 258-2473.