Micro Bird by GirardinType A T-Series
Unveiled in 2014, the Micro Bird T-Series bus model on the Ford Transit chassis will be the new leader in its category, providing the lowest cost of operation.
Game-changing features that are offered on the T-Series include: a new More-view window design and concept at the loading zone (patent pending), both dual and single rear wheel configurations, better fuel economy, in cab fuel/DEF filler, maintenance friendly chassis design, power-efficient Ford gas and diesel engines, and many more.
- 9 to 25 passengers
- Wheelbase Choices
- 138″ and 156″, Single & Dual Rear Wheel
- Chassis Choices
- Ford Transit Cutaway Chassis
- Engine Choices
- Ford 3.7L V6 gasoline engine
- Ford 3.2L I5 diesel engine
- Passenger Seat Choices
- Integrated 3PT lap/shoulder seats
- Integrated child restraint seats
- Integrated 3PT + child restraint seats
- Activity seats
- Popular Options
- Wheelchair lift, even with the narrow body
- Automatic tire chains
- Tinted windows
- Heated and remote control exterior mirrors
- Activity bus package (MFSAB)
- Many more options available
Our primary area of responsibility for this product is the state of Oregon and the counties of Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Skamania, and Wahkiakum in the state of Washington. For more information on this or other products we offer and how they can be part of your transportation solution, please contact us at (800) 258-2473.