As part of our new year round Technician Training program, we will be hosting more frequent one day or two day workshops in addition to our annual Blue Bird Service Training Workshop, typically held in the summer. Here’s what on tap:
DIESEL EMISSIONS 101: What Techs REALLY Need to Know
- Evolution of aftertreatment specific to the Cummins engine in Blue Bird applications from 2007 to current
- Theory and operation of all three emission levels
- How to triage: what does this fault code mean?
- Dash indicators and specific instrument warnings
- Cummins InSite features and benefits: will be hooked up live to a Cummins engine and displayed on our 10′ projection screen
- The Blue Bird difference
Thursday, October 29, 2015
8 am to 4 pm, lunch included
Training held at Western Bus Sales facility in Boring, OR
Trainer: Luke Myers, Product Support Manager
30355 SE Highway 212, Boring, OR 97009
Class is Free
Visit the Registration Page to secure your spot today!